IFELEPAP is a non-profit corporation, established under the laws of the State of Delaware in February 2014. In October 2014, (i) the Internal Revenue Service determined that IFELEPAP was a section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity, and (ii) the New York State determined that IFELEPAP was exempt from all State and local taxes.
ELEPAP-Rehabilitation for The Disabled is a Registered Charity Organization. It operates by virtue of Supreme Court decision No 2043/1938 and has an approved constitution.
ELEPAP has the following permits – certificates:
1. ISO 9001:2008 Certificate REHABILITATION SERVICES FOR DISABLED CHILDREN– DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF E.U.,NATIONAL AND CO-FUNDED PROJECTS AND PROJECTS BY OWN MEANS.
2. Management Competence of Beneficiaries ESPA from Digital Convergion, registration number. 153.705/Ψ.Σ. 8386-Γ΄26-05-2009
3. Accredited as a Vocational Training Centre (KEK) Code no. 1213949 by the National Centre for the Accreditation of Continuing Professional Education (EKEPIS)
4.Member of the National and County Register of Providers of Social Care, as a non-profit organization.Registration Number:09110ΣΥΕ11096Ο38Ν/0650 (Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Central Welfare Organisation, Management of Social Perception and Altruism, Section for Voluntary work and recognition of Providers.)
5. ELEPAP is listed on the Special Record of Voluntary Non-Governmental Organisations. Record number: 09110ΣΥΕ11096Ο38Ν/0577 (Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Central Welfare Organisation, Management of Social Perception and Altruism, Section for Voluntary work and recognition of Providers.)
6. Permit for foundation and running of the organization awarded by the Centre for Recovery and Rehabilitation. Mixed centre for residential and daily care for persons with mobility problems and mental retardation, registration number 14622/15-12-2010 & 14754/31-12-2010.
7. Permit for operation from the Centre for Recovery and Rehabilitation as a Centre of Outpatient Treatment, registration number 16341/18-12-2009